Thursday, December 3, 2009

ALREADY ALMOST ONE YEAR OLD!!!

Since it's already almost Christmas and my birthday, I told my mom to get on the ball with this blog thing.
Lots of firsts...almost too many to mention...let's see...I have SEVEN teeth and I'm starting to say a few words too. I can say 'ma ma' and 'da da'..."bye" and "hello" and "kitty cat"...I am standing up all over the place but haven't taken steps just yet. I get around just as well on my knees. I have been doing a lot of drumming as shown here with my cousin/uncle Scott.

I enjoy helping my mom with the dishes. She says that it won't last but I don't believe her at all.
I was sad when my bro left for work up at Squaw but it sure was nice having him around for a spell.
I've been going to the park and swinging alot too. I can't get enough of this action. I've met some pretty cute girls there too. My mom says I'm a total flirt...how can I help it? Have you seen my dimples?
I'm just a real mello dude. I often kick back after eating. It helps me digest. You should see me eat. I'm a sumo wrestler.

Oh yes, and my mom and dad's drawers are so interesting. I love getting into EVERYTHING!!!


My favorite pass time is to stand and look out the window. My mom and dad especially love it at 5:30 am when I wake up. I cannot WAIT to see what the neighbors are up to.
I can't wait for my birthday!







No comments: