Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One and counting...

My mom's been real busy so she's a little late on updating all of you about how I am growing up. In fact, I'm growing so fast, she just can't keep up. So, my update is backwards this time...from the most current to the oldest...I am now standing and walking about 10 steps on my own. See how well I can stand and stack my blocks? I'm also real good at crawling up and down the stairs too.
Here's a picture of me and my dad walking. My dad is so proud that I am becoming a big boy...closer and closer to being his UFC fighter (just kidding). My mom doesn't think that 's very funny.
This is me and my dad playing with my new toy car that I got from Santa. I love to cruz around on this one.

Here's me at Christmas...remember how little I was last year when my crazy family put me in with all the teddy bears?
Here's me at my Birthday party. By the time we were going to eat cake I had had enough partying. I had the best birthday! I love my family!









No comments: