Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mobilization!

So, where do I begin? It's been a real busy month and a half. Many milestones have happened for me...I've been keeping my family on their toes now that I am mobile. I pretty much outpace all the them in their advanced ages. Here I am with my cousin-uncle Scott and my favorite doggies...Steezy & Lakoda.
I now have a grand high chair that mom bought me and eating real food is a real bonus. I eat everything they put in front of me...even vegetables! I have a very advanced palate and a healthy appetite.
My mom and dad are silly...they had the carpets cleaned and THEN started feeding me finger foods! In this photo, you can especially see my dad in me...
I included this photo just because it's a great comparison of how big I am now in my little tub. Remember when I first started taking baths? Now mom can barely keep me in this thing. The big tub is really where it's at.

This is me and my cousin Collin. He was already crawling and I just watched and marveled at how amazing of a crawler he was. He taught me well...two weeks later, I'm a crawler too! We still had fun even though he didn't really stick around to play with me.

Here I am with another cousin, Gauge...(sorry if I spelled his name wrong) at a cocktail party in L.A. We had a few drinks and got aquainted...I was a real trooper on the airplane ride down there too. I made my mom & dad real proud!

Here I am in action...oh and by the way, I way bye bye now too. I also point and am starting to say a few sort of coherent words like "ma ma" and "kitty cat"...Yes, I am advancing every day by leaps and bounds and provide endless entertainment to my wonderful family. Until next time...happy crawling!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehe in the pic where ruari has food all over his face he kinda looks like Chucky! but like if Chucky was cute. :)