Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Time Fun!!!

Summer has been busy and fun. We've been gardening and camping mostly. I am looking forward to our Cresent trip coming up. I have been mostly busy growing and am almost 8 months old already. Here is just a great pic of me and my doggy and grandma!
Here's me and my silly grandma and grandpa. We're camping at Cultis...and playing with coffee filters on our heads!

Just doing a little kayaking...
Here's me and my cousin Scott...we're buddys. He comes over and takes me on walks to the park. I love his doggy, Lakoda too.

I just turned 7 months old in this picture. I already have FOUR teeth on the top and my 2 on the bottom! I'm a teething monster...but I have no real problems getting them in. I also started sitting up now too. It's a whole new world sitting up!
Here's my daddy tickling me...I'm real ticklish now a days.
The garden in it's infancy.
This is the new arbour my mom & dad put at the entrance to the garden.
Here's the garden just starting to get going...see my mommy and Steezy in the background? I was napping...it's something I do occasionally.
Here's me and grandpa hangin' in front of our new motor home! I can't wait to go camping!
Here's me and my BIG brother...I'm getting his nose. See how much we like alike?
More to come!!!!








1 comment:

Luke & Meg said...

Hello Connell Family,

Great blog, we'll check back in often to see how you're doing...and to see those pictures of your first steps that should be coming soon. It was great to reconnect at the reunion!

-Luke (McDonald) & Meg (www.xdooplesailors.weebly.com)

P.S. We have serious garden envy!